Your cart is currently empty!
strong mdi immersive Screen
United States Merchant Marine Academy
STRONG completed the installation of a new immersive Strong/MDI Screen for a naval simulator at the United States Merchant Marine Academy, located in Kings Point, NY.
This screen replaces a near 20 year old screen unable to give the Academy the quality of presentation needed for their training. The new Northview 1.0+ screen will ensure years of successful training and gives a 240 degrees continuous view from the training bridge.
Varsity Micro Cinema
STRONG Delivered a Dual Large Screen and Micro Cinema to The Varsity Theatre in Des Moines
Non-Profit organizations depend on STRONG to deliver the best theatre experience for the money.
big screen, no problem
NCG Lansing needed a big screen
STRONG MDI created it and STRONG installed it with our premier FF&E Team. No one else can take care of your theatre’s screen needs completely in house from survey to manufacturing to installation.
- 75′ x 35′ HGA 1.7 Gain MDI Screen
Drive In movie theatre
Marcus wanted a pandemic safe theatre
STRONG worked with Marcus to determine their requirements and provided a solution which was rolled out to markets across the Midwest.
- MDI Screen and Installation
- Projector, Media Player, and FM transmitter Rental
- On-site Service and Support
- Nationwide Coverage to Scale
Historic theatre upgrade
The Prytania was a landmark in need
STRONG upgraded the entire theatre to flagship level presentation including:
- Barco SP4K-15C 4K laser projector
- Dolby CP950A Dolby Atmos audio processor
- 51 Meyer Sound self-powered loudspeakers
The first showing with the new system was Top Gun: Maverick. The sonic improvement was startling, according to Brunet.
“Our post-Katrina system was quite good but the new Meyer Sound system just blew it away,” he recalls. “What I heard with that movie pushed every button. When the jets flew by, the building literally shook, yet you also heard every detail with clarity and pinpoint positioning. It was very impressive.”
Robust Signage Solution
Alamo wanted to simplify signage
STRONG installed our Strong Signage platform giving all Alamo locations complete control over their Box Office, Auditorium and Poster signage..
- POS Integration
- Movies have default posters, but sites can customize
- Simple installation, small footprint, works with almost any monitor
- 24/7 Support by the STRONG NOC
out of date network
Showcase Cinemas network problems
Showcase Cinemas networks were slow and used older equipment pushed past it’s expected operational life. Daily network related issues were common. STRONG had the solution. Network upgrades included:
- Remove old network gear in its entirety and install new network gear
- Combine legacy physical networks lines into dynamic aggregate groups for fault tolerance, failover and load balancing from end to end and reduce single points of failure
- Leverage IP technologies to distribute Audio and Video over the network instead of pulling additional cabling for each use
- Increase available backbone network speeds to 20Gbit for smaller sites and 40Gbit for larger sites with plenty of headroom for future network needs and growth