Espedeo Supra 5000
Now it is possible to build a mini-theatre with less construction constraints and FF&E costs. The Supra-5000 is so compact that it does not require a standard projection booth. By facilitating ceiling mount without a hush-box, the Supra-5000 also opens the door for non-traditional exhibition options such as hotels, screening rooms and yachts. The Supra-5000 demonstrates the best possible projection system for mini-theatres and alternative venues from renowned technologists: Appotronics, GDC and Texas Instruments.
- Specifically designed for in-auditorium ceiling mount (no hush box). It is smaller, lighter and quieter when compared to other projectors with the same brightness level.
- Air cooling without exhaust.
- Laser phosphor digital cinema projector with the world’s leading ALPD 4.0 technology, achieving 99% of Rec.2020 color gamut.
- Built-in GDC’s All-in-One-Board, which is designed with near-zero maintenance electronics and tested for 100,000 Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF).
- GDC’s All-in-One Board provides diskless CineCacheTM (built-in cache memory). Content ingest and playback can be performed concurrently without local HDD storage. Incredibly fast ingest during playback.
- Supports GDC Cinema Automation 2.0 that enables the playback of thousands of movies and auto power-on/power-off for projector’s laser according to the pre-set schedules.
- Affordable DCI-compliant projection system offering amongst the lowest TCO thanks to its architecture and advanced technology.
- Lumens output: 5000 lumens with DCI colors.
- Light engine and lens are designed with IP5X level of dustproof protection for maximizing brightness.
- DCI ALPD 4.0 RGB+LASER 5000 LUMEN PHOSPHOR PROJECTOR
- UP TO 20FT WIDE 1.0 GAIN SCREEN
- LESS THAN 35 Dba
- 1.28-1.92 or Fixed 0.8:1 lens included
- 2TB CineCache server included
- 3 year parts only factory warranty
|Dimensions||18 × 26 × 40 in|
1.28 to 1.92 Lens, Fixed 0.8 Lens
Please contact STRONG Technical Services at 1-800-722-4445 option #1 for Warranty information.